Mo has the rare talent of being able to take someone’s Intellectual Property, pull it apart then put it back together in a way that has both greater simplicity and depth than it did. Her ability to work visually, see underlying patterns and identify processes helped us develop a ‘kick-arse’ model that explains what I do and why it’s so valuable. I finally I get the value I offer!
Suzanne Mercier, Director, Liberate Leadership
Growing your business or shifting gears in your career requires a different mindset than maintaining Business As Usual. Success creates complexity. And applying your expertise to your own business can seem frustratingly (if ironically) impossible. Whether you are in a corporate role or a sole proprietor, finding the right person to give you clarity, perspective and direction to get you or your project unstuck can be problematic.
You need someone who understands what makes both people and business tick. Who can understand who you are and why you do what you do, help you develop unique intellectual property; who knows branding, marketing and the sales process as well as how business and markets work. Most of all, you need someone who will challenge your assumptions and conclusions at all levels so you can leverage your strengths and skills beyond anything you’ve accomplished before.
Mo won’t have you come in long-term. It’s not a standard coaching model. There are no manuals or formulas or set programs. It’s more like rapid personal and project alignment, focusing on exactly what is needed to make you more effective, immediately.
Mo will probably cover:
- Identifying what makes you unique. Who you are and why you’re here
- Using these insights to find the killer angle that enables you to best position yourself and your personal brand to ensure you stand out while being true to who you are
- Developing clear models that showcase your IP and make your ideas more effective
- Creating a marketing, branding or sales collateral map: identifying the holes and how to fill them
- Aligning your communication and presentation style to your new positioning
- Defining a sales process and pitch that fits your strategies, and leverages all of the above
- Giving you shortcuts: approaches you’ve never heard of, but are tried and tested, effective and fast.
It’s a holistic approach based on insight and great depth of experience. It’s not for everyone. But if you think it might be for you, contact Mo to see how she can help.